Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boat Naming AGAIN!!! Ulladulla Harbour Friday Afternoon.

Well too tired, to say to much tonight, but if the expected southerly arrives Thursday nite, we will sail to Ulladulla Friday morning. Jen wants to de name & re name Crazy Lady at Ulladulla harbour Friday, all the usual suspects including Jens work colleagues + The Lake Tabourie Old Gay Surfing Association. This will also include a Bon Voyage for Jen and her long suffering crew.

I finally finished work last Friday, and have to admit that I felt totally underwhelmed, I was expecting great burst's of euphoria from myself, I think having all these things to think about(what to take/or leave behind) before we go is kinda mind boggling, and those who know me, understand I caan only do 2 things at once and one of them is sweating.

Jen has done a wonderful job getting Crazy shipshape in the last week, I'm really proud of her.

Speaking of proud, Monday will see 2 proud parents at Wollongong Uni, as Jen's daughter Brenna, and my son James both graduate with double degree's. One must ask where do they get their brains from? We might even post some pics of the great day here.

Those wanting sailing news will have to wait a few more days.

Glenn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen 'n Glen,Gr8 2 c its all come 2gether for u both and its come around quick too.Now r u sure you've got everything,just better double,triple check,eh! Glen mate as long as u have ur boards, fishn' gear and Jen to look after you, you'll be right,can u fish?lol.Best of luck to you both,Tabourie won't be the same without either of u.
    happy sails Mick

    ReplyDelete