Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is this the End of the Earth? or the Garden of Eden?

Next stop South Pole. Is this Australia's most southern surf beach?

I guess I should have put that reef in the main!!
25 knots and no where to go.


End of the Earth or Garden of Eden?
Please double click this pic to see what I mean.
Looking out to Cloudy Bay.

Now these Tasmanians are getting a bit aggro with me for letting the secret out about how good it is down here. It seems they like to keep it to themselves, but with my big mouth, blog and new job with the Tasmanian Tourist Dept, word is getting out.

Because we own a South Coast 36 yacht, they think we are NSW millionaires. Crazy Lady is now the most prestigious boat in Tassie. So those with a bigger, newer, brighter boats than ours will be treated like interstate billionaires. Absolute royalty!!!!

Today we left Dover and sailed to Mickey's Bay. it is a quick row and walk to Cloudy Bay on Bruny Island, I love this place. I think Cloudy Bay might be Australia's most southern surf beach? I'm not sure so I will try and do some research. (if you know, please let me know) Bruny Island has the cleanest water in Australia. We will be staying put for a few days.

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment