Friday, November 13, 2009

1st Post.


It's about a month before we head out on our sailing and surfing adventure, and we are intending to just "give it a go". This afternoon, I finally put my Aldi folding bike together, this hopefully will be my only form of on-land transport for some time to come. (I've been driving at least 60,000 ks a year for the last 10 years for work). I will be very happy to never drive again. The last 6 months have been kinda blurry, with both of us working our arses off, (me whinging alot) and fixing Crazy Lady in preparation her for the big trip. The next few weeks will see us bringing it all together, but if the boat's not ready before the departure date we will still go and do the little jobs on the way. What's the plan you ask? Well our plan is that there is no plan; just go with the weather and cruise. Tomorrow we will install the new stove/oven and another 64 mtrs of new anchor chain.

We will try and update this blog every few days in the hope that friends and family can have written proof that we really are totally mad, and indeed the perfect crew for CRAZY LADY.


Glenn

1 comment:

  1. I have found your blog site good luck I will follow your journey Love Lynn P

    ReplyDelete