Saturday, November 21, 2009

New stove



Here is a pic of the new stove, and Jens super designed and manufactured Lee Cloth. Now I can cook and feed the crew. Just exactly what Jens always wanted, someone that can boil water, whilst sleeping soundly in the new lee cloth.



The 64 mts of chain is sitting in the anchor locker, but not really worth a pic. I only have 13 days left at work, but who's counting. Another dust storm has covered the Crazy in dust and mud again, out comes the scrubbing brush and water.

Glenn(blogged from my iPhone)

Tuesday 24/11/09

Another big day, I finally convinced Paul from Batemans Bay marine (Paul is our hero, he saved Crazy Lady from certain death last year, when she broke her mooring and decided to go sailing without us) to come down and go over the engine with me and show me how to maintain it. We ended up re-organising the fuel system to make it simpler for me to understand. We spent the day renewing and re-routing all fuel feeds, replacing filters bleeding the system and servicing the motor. Ummmm I think that OHS training is a much easier job. Jen was on fire helping us with tools, clamps, coffee and cake. How come she knows where everything is????.

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment