Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jens last day at work and the countdown begins.


Jen finished work today, as our big adventure draws nearer. We have included a pic of the farewell poster Jen made for the staff at Sarah Claydon, Milton. One thing is for sure, the place will be much quieter without her cyclonic movements up and down the corridors. I'm certain I would get no arguments from her collegues, who have often threatened to pay me to keep her at home.(Frankie)The ransom has yet to be paid so we will be berthing in Ulladulla harbour in approximately 2 weeks time. So please start the collection now!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can you spot the fault in Jens flag display?
    1st prize = 1 day on board with Jen
    2nd prize = 2 weeks aboard with Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen and Glenn,

    I think "y o u" only have to use a mirror and it would be fixed?

    Can I have 2nd prize?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. On second thoughts, maybe just stand on "y o u -r" head.

    ReplyDelete