Saturday, January 16, 2010

Goodbye Batemans Bay.






After spending 4 days in Batemans Bay, we motored down to Barlings Beach (about 8nm)in crystal clear glassy conditions.

We really enjoyed our time in the marina, where both Jen and I worked on various projects, repairs and upgrades that became apparrent on our shakedown cruise to Pittwater.

Thanks must go to Jeff and Jason at BB Marina who went out of their way to accomadate us, especially considering they were really busy allocating spaces for the extra boats in the Bay, for the Tollgate Fishing tournament. Thanks again Jeff, hope to catch up with you in Hobart.

I must also give thanks to Paul McDonald from Batemans Bay Marine, who delivered a sucker pump down to Crazy Lady as we were leaving the dock. A sucker pump. (for Glenn) Paul gave me some great advice for servicing my outboard motor, "Glenn don't #%&@# touch it again!"

You see I had the difficulties after I serviced it! It stopped working, oh Betty!!!

Denise and Dennis our long suffering next door neighbours, thanks for mowing the lawn, and the emergency coffee and fruit slice, yes I did finish it the next day. Thanks again! Denise we want to catch up with you in Hobart as well, please keep in touch.

Pics: Early morning glass Snapper Island and Goodbye Batemans Bay









No comments:

Post a Comment