Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jen is Tops!


We are now in Sydney Harbour, sitting out the southerly change that went through last night. Anchored in Rose Bay, with a million dollar view of the bridge and harbour.
I was asked by a friend the other day how it was going and how did we actually get it all happening. He also pointed out to me that Jen,s posts were more on the practical side, where as usual mine were on the fun, fun, fun side.(didn't someone write a song about fun?)
This started me thinking what things would be like without Jen on board. Well I can tell you now this whole adventure would not be possible without her, she is the one that organizes all the practical bits and pieces, her enthusiasm knows no bounds. This trip was something that I have wanted to do for over 30 years, but without the help and support that I have gotten from Jen, I would still be sitting at home dreaming about it, or sitting in the boat with smelly dirty clothes, eating jatz, cheese and chips.

Behind every hopeless bloke there is a very capable women. Thanks Jen!

Glenn

ps. She doesnt know I'm posting this!!!!

Pic: Jen a rose in Rose Bay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment