Monday, January 25, 2010

Jen receives 2 marriage proposals!!


Sunday afternoon, when I was relaxing on deck with a coffee, 2 fellow yachtsmen paddled over to have a quite chat with me. I immediately offered them coffees, but their attention was drawn elsewhere?


You see the reason for their unannounced visits was to ask if they could marry Jen.


Why I asked?


Well apparently they had been observing Jen washing and polishing the hull of "Crazy Lady" for the last 3 hours, while I relaxed on deck.


Ahh, its a tough life.


Glenn

3 comments:

  1. So little time on dare to dream,but you have learnt so much from captain compassion.
    Remember she still has galley duties as well!
    I hope Jen made The coffee before going over the side to clean Crazys bum.
    Safe passage,swift journey to Burmie.
    Martin&Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your answer to the question???

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU JEN. GOOD LUCK & SAFE SAILING .LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE ABOUT THE CRAZY LADY.MOLLY WAS ASKING AFTER YOU.RUTH

    ReplyDelete