Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We are back in Tabourie

Quick post to say we are back at home to organise garage sale of the century and rent out house so we can continue cruising in Crazy Lady.

I'm disappointed at the lack of entries in our great song writing competition. Have Bruce and Jen set the bar too high? Surely you can do better than that? Denise? I know your dying to have a go!

Congratulations to Fiona and Johnny Jenkins who have sold up and starting their trip around Aus in a caravan. I will post a link to their blog site soon.

We will continue the blog from home, watch how we manage throwing our life out the window, and seeing how it pans out.

On a sadder note: Today I found out a Cameron Boyd died, he went quickly from pancreatic cancer. I met Cameron when we were both 15 years old, when friends and I caught the train down to the Boneyard in Kiama, from the Gong, for a surfing weekend. We both kept running into each other over the years, through surfing, he was a real waterman, super-fit and a nice guy. RIP Cameron.

Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment